Mittwoch, September 01, 2010

Those were scenes in life

.















.















1.
And now, of all times, some voice is telling me to forget.

your sweetness
my bitterness
holding a hand that was soft like dewed silk after a night
grass growing tall during the June showers
sunny scenes on the shore of Cap Ferret
rare smiles
solitude in the woods
strange red fruits in the Flora, Cologne
toes floating on the water

lingering warmth within while seeing red roofs from our kitchen in winter '07
cigarette smoke drifting above our lunch

the smell of his early tea in the morning
and you, newly, telling me to be happy

I realized i did not journey far. The first of autumn still always has that old same feel.


2.
After 2 years we, again, questioned: what is happening?
and for me, after 4 years, those differences and changes don't seem to count anymore.
You would leave.
You could leave.






.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen